Chapters Index - Living in Seoul (by Paul Symonds)
If you have any thoughts, would like to publish this book, or any general comments or questions about this book 'Living in Korea' then email me now at email me now.
- Introduction to Living in Seoul - First Impressions after one month.
- 1 - Konglish and English, Korean style.
- 2 - The funny and sometimes unusual side of Korea.
- 3 - Transportation in Korea including the superfast KTX.
- 4 - Korean Logic.
- 5 - Food and Korea are a partnership which is important for Korean people.
- 6 - Drinking Korean style and how it intergrates with the business culture.
- 7 - Entertainment in Korea - Singing rooms and more.
- 8 - Koreans, Italians, Americans, the Irish and the English.
- 9 - A traditional wedding - a Brit marries a Korean.
- 10 - Love, dating and marriage in Seoul and across Korea.
- 11 - Fast paced Korea.
- 12 - Education in Korea (Hogwans, University and Middle School).
- 14 - Bringing people and tourists to Korea from around the world.
- 15 - Heath and safety in South Korea.
- 16 - Westerners in Korea.
- 17 - Culturally, Korean habits and style can be fascinating when in Korea.
- 18 - The face of Modern day Korea.
- 19 - Emails from Korea.
- PART C - VOICES OF KOREA
- 21 - How Koreans view themselves for some thoughts from within.
- 22 - Final thoughts.
- Extras: Next book - Real People Series: Real lives of 30 Koreans.
Real people: Seoul South Korea Travel, living, traveling, flying and getting there.