Chapter 8 - Koreans, Italians, Americans and the Irish
71. Korea is a very unique country, yet it also does have much in common with many other countries. Read about the comparisons between Korea and Italy.
72. What are the difference between Korean and Italian foods if there any any. A look at two countries which pride themselves on their food cultures.
73. A final look at Korean and Italian cultural similarities including plastic surgery and family sizes in the two countries.
74. Ireland is a country which also shares many things with Korea. More on Ireland and Korea.
75. Without question, USA is one country which has greatly influenced cities such as Seoul. More on America in South Korea, Asia.
76. Added information on the history of American with Korea and how the relationship has developed.
Back to book main menu