Getting and travelling to Busan (or Pusan)
- Getting to Busan (Pusan) by Bus
- Getting to Busan (Pusan) by Train
- Getting to Busan (Pusan) by Air or Flight
- Getting to Busan (Pusan) by boat
There are three bus stations in Pusan
- Busan Bus Terminal Complex
- Busan Dongbu Gyeongnam Intercity Bus Terminal
- Busan Seobu Intercity Bus Terminal
Buses from Seoul to Pusan leave from Seoul Express Bus Terminal
The Gyeongbu Railway Line connects Busan with the major Korean cities; all classes of trains run through the Gyeongbu Line, including the KTX, which connects Pusan to Seoul in just 150 minutes.
Busan is served by Gimhae International Airport
There are ferries connecting Busan Harbour with several destinations including many Korean islands and locations in Japan, such as the ports of Izuhara and Hitakatsu, on Tsushima Island, and the cities of Shimonoseki, Fukuoka and Osaka on Japan's mainland.
Back to the main BUSAN and PUSAN, Korea page